Here, we are going to discuss how to find the Best SEO Company in India. There are two sets when it comes to SEO for financial advisors:
- Those advisors who think it doesn’t matter much because an advisor or financial firm’s business is and will continue to be referral-based
- Those advisors who think that while referrals are a great source of leads, advisors shouldn’t depend on them as the only source of business since the financial services industry is quickly shifting to the online space.
The advisers and firms in the second camp will outperform their competitors and rank first in the search results.
Yes, referrals are a significant source of new business for financial advisers, as well as one of the most effective sources of new leads – I’ll give the first camp that. That’s why generating reviews and testimonials should be one of your online marketing techniques, but not your only one.
For starters, there are more than 700,000 monthly online searches in the United States for wealth management and financial adviser-related keywords, with more than 90,000 searches for the term “financial advisor” alone:
Second, according to a recent Deloitte study, millennials prefer to do their own research when it comes to wealth management, and the place they go to do so in the same place the rest of the public goes when they need to do research: a search engine like Google.
How do you Get Your Website to the Top of Google’s Search Results Page?
Finance is a different breed than other businesses when it comes to SEO. Below is a guide to help you succeed with financial services SEO, which includes seven SEO methods that have been shown to improve your financial website’s ranking in search results, attract more leads, and close more new clients:
- Make your website responsive to mobile devices, as well as speedy and safe.
- Find your top financial advisor keywords by looking at your previous search history.
- Optimize the content, title tags, headings, and meta descriptions of your website for your most important keywords.
- Claim your Google My Business profile and fill it out thoroughly.
- Claim and fill out your local business directory listings with the same information.
- Make a keyword-optimized blog with high-quality material that you update on a regular basis.
- Use (SEO-optimized) pictures and videos to your advantage.
What Do You Mean by SEO for Finance Advisors?
The SEO definition for finance relates to the practice of changing the code and content of your financial website to help search engine crawlers better comprehend what your pages are about. The better your page is understood by search crawlers, the more links they’ll make between it and relevant search queries, resulting in higher rankings. There are over 200 elements that influence a page’s ranking, but the most important ones are:
- Whether your website is safe or not (HTTPS vs. HTTP)
- If your website is mobile-friendly or not
- How quickly do your website’s pages load?
- Whether a website’s schema markup is accurate (a type of website code)
- The content quality of your web pages
- The content length of your web pages
- There are social signals pointing back to your website.
- The presence of high-quality backlinks pointing to your website
- Whether or not your web pages have optimised images
- Google’s RankBrain analyses past user behavior for comparable queries.
Here are the 7 SEO Tips for the Financial Service Forms and Financial Providers:
1) Make Your Website Fast, Mobile-Friendly, and Secure.
Website speed, mobile friendliness, and security are all ranking considerations, according to three statistics:
People expect a web page to load in two seconds or less, and will abandon it if it takes longer.
Consumers now spend more than five hours a day on their smartphones, and smartphones and tablets now account for 57 percent of all online traffic in the United States. Every 39 seconds, a cyber attack occurs, with small firms accounting for 43% of all cyber attacks.
2) Use Past Search Behavior to Find Your Top Keywords.
Google’s current algorithm is based on RankBrain, a machine learning (AI) algorithm that Google uses to sort and improve search results. Backlinko summed it up nicely. In a nutshell,
RankBrain modifies the algorithm on its own. It will prioritize backlinks, content freshness, content length, domain authority, and other factors based on the keyword.
The report then examines how Google searchers interact with the new search results. If users prefer the new algorithm, it will be retained. If not, RankBrain reverts to the previous algorithm.
In case you don’t have access to advanced SEO analysis software (as Blue Corona does for our financial clients), you may improvise a keyword and content strategy by examining two sections on the Google search results page: the “people also ask” area and the “keywords linked to” section.
You can use software like Google Ads’ Keyword Planner or the free application Keywords Everywhere to go a step further.
3) Optimize All Titles, Headings, and Content for Your Top Keywords.
Search crawlers read the titles, headings, and descriptions of your pages in the same way that you read the headlines of news articles to get a sense of what the content is about. Make sure the titles and headings on each page contain your top key keywords and are descriptive of the content (no keyword stuffing).
Most content management systems (such as WordPress) offer plugins or inherent capabilities for adding items in the backend, but if you’re still unsure, send us an email or contact your webmaster.
4) Claim and Optimize Your Google My Business Page.
Local SEO is one of the things you’ll need. Finance firms that wish to increase their local business should join the local pack—you’ve probably seen that pack of local map listings in the search results. Local listings are sourced from a company’s Google My Business Page.
Depending on your region and the competitive landscape in your area, Google My Business (GMB) is your best choice for getting your company included on Google Maps for local searches.
Google utilizes the information on your Google My Business profile to provide the following information about your company:
- Business hours Phone number Address
- Average customer feedback
- Updates, coupons, and specials (Google Posts)
Follow these actions to optimize your Google My Business page:
- On GMB, select the proper business categories.
- Write a long (200–300 words) and keyword-rich business description.
- Make sure you have the correct NAP information (Name, Address, Phone number).
- Include a link to your site.
- Connect your online review profiles and social media profiles.
- Photographs should be included. There are a lot of photos.
5) Complete All Directory and Social Media Listings.
Google gathers information about your location from all of your directory listings, including those you may not be aware of. I urge that you locate and claim (or create) all of your internet profiles, including those at:
6)Create a Blog or Regularly Add and Update High-Quality Content to Your Website.
Not only does having a blog improve your search engine position by 434 percent, but it also improves the user experience. I noted earlier that millennials like to conduct their own research. They aren’t the only ones that think this way. According to Forbes, over 60% of Baby Boomers read blogs and online articles for knowledge and curiosity, while approximately 70% love watching product and service videos.
According to Digital Trends, Baby Boomers are 19 percent more inclined than any other group to share material.
How Does Writing High-Quality Content
For Financial Industry Helps in Higher Rankings?
Because of their potential to affect a person’s well-being and happiness, Google scrutinizes particular websites and web pages more closely. These pages are referred to as YMYL, or Your Money, Your Life.
YMYL pages are any web sites that deal with financial counseling or wealth management and are consequently more difficult to rank highly. This is especially true following a Google algorithm upgrade in August 2018 known as the Google Medic update, which had a significant impact on the banking industry’s search ranks.
7) Take Advantage of Optimized Images and Videos.
Images improve a user’s experience on your website, but because search crawlers can’t “see” images and videos, they rely on other information to figure out what they’re about. Ensure that the following are optimized:
- Image alt tag
- Image file name
- Image title
- Image description
What are the Questions to Ask Before Hiring a Financial SEO Firm?
Not all SEO firms deliver on their promises of increased traffic, higher rankings, and more leads. Some SEO companies produce results, but they do so by employing “black-hat SEO” techniques. These unethical strategies can harm your website’s rankings and, as a result, your business.Here are some questions to ask before hiring a financial SEO firm-
- What exactly is in my current contract?
- What happens if I cancel?
- How and how frequently will we communicate?
- Do I have complete control over my website and Analytics/Ads accounts?
- Will I be able to own my website?
- Do you offer any guarantees?
- Have you done similar work for companies like mine?
- What kinds of contracts and options are there?
- How do I set the proper budget?
- What are your charges and payment options?
Avoid any search engine optimization firms that “guarantee” the following:
- Rankings published overnight
- Traffic was doubled in a short period of time.
- Leads in an instant
- Submissions to search engines
- A specific number of backlinks in a specific amount of time.
Red Flags of Black Hat SEO:
Any time an SEO company makes specific claims or promises about results, a red flag should go up. The SEOs who give our industry a bad name for gaming rankings do so in the following ways:
- Purchasing a large number of links from random, low-quality websites.
- Stuffing keywords.
- Cloaking content in such a way that users and search engines see different things.
- Making hundreds of pages of garbage with a computer programme.
- Using duplicate or scraped content.
- Submitting bogus press releases in order to spam links.
Last Step – Claim Your Free Audit and Get Started with SEO for Financial Services Companies.
During your audit, you’ll see how your website stacks up against your top competitors, as well as get concrete advice on how to boost your search rankings.
You’ll be able to identify what has to be fixed first, as well as what’s a lower priority that can wait until you’ve gotten your bearings.