Axis Bank is one of the largest private sector banks in India. Axis Bank with operating revenue of ₹681 Billion is one of the performing banks. Axis Bank has 4050+ operation branches across the country.
The Axis Bank provides services across the county with 11801+ ATMs across the nation. This Bank also provides services internationally with 9 operational overseas branches. Axis Bank was founded in 1993 become of the scheduled commercial institutions operating in the nation.
Benefits of Axis Bank Fixed Deposit
There are several benefits of investing in Axis Bank fixed deposits. Here are some of the benefits
- Ease of Account Opening: There is an easy process to open a fixed deposit account with Axis bank. You can open an FD account online with the help of mobile banking and internet banking and offline.
- Axis FD Plus: In this fixed deposit scheme people can invest ₹5 crores that can attract higher interest rates.
- The Flexibility of Tenure: Axis Bank offers a flexible tenure period that can be from 7 days to 10 years.
- Low Minimum Investment Amount: Axis Bank offers as low as ₹5000 thousand minimum investments to open a fixed deposit account.
Axis Bank Fixed Deposit Eligibility Criteria
You need to fulfill the following requirement to eligible to open a fixed deposit account with Axis Bank.
- Indian residence
- Senior & super senior citizens
- Hindu Undivided Families (HUF)
- Sole trader, partnership firms, and joint-stock companies
Axis Bank Fixed Deposit Documents Required
Below are the types of document you need to open FD account with Axis bank.
- Identification proof such as Aadhaar card, Driver’s License & Voter ID card
- PAN card required to open a fixed deposit
- Proof of address such as KYC documents, Passport, electricity & water bill