Axis Bank is one of the largest private sector banks in India. Axis Bank with operating revenue of ₹681 Billion is one of the performing banks.
Axis Bank has 4050+ operation branches across the country.
The Axis Bank provides services across the county with 11801+ ATMs across the nation. This Bank also provides services internationally with 9 operational overseas branches. Axis Bank was founded in 1993 become of the scheduled commercial institutions operating in the nation.
Fixed Deposit Scheme Offered by Banks in IndiaHDFC Bank Fixed Deposit | SBI Fixed Deposit
Benefits of Axis Bank Fixed Deposit
There are several benefits of investing in Axis Bank fixed deposits. Here are some of the benefits
- Ease of Account Opening: There is an easy process to open a fixed deposit account with Axis bank. You can open an FD account online with the help of mobile banking and internet banking and offline.
- Axis FD Plus: In this fixed deposit scheme people can invest ₹5 crores that can attract higher interest rates.
- The Flexibility of Tenure: Axis Bank offers a flexible tenure period that can be from 7 days to 10 years.
- Low Minimum Investment Amount: Axis Bank offers as low as ₹5000 thousand minimum investments to open a fixed deposit account.
Axis Bank Fixed Deposit Eligibility Criteria
You need to fulfill the following requirement to eligible to open a fixed deposit account with Axis Bank.
- Indian residence
- Senior & super senior citizens
- Hindu Undivided Families (HUF)
- Sole trader, partnership firms, and joint-stock companies
Axis Bank Fixed Deposit Documents Required
Below are the types of document you need to open FD account with Axis bank.
- Identification proof such as Aadhaar card, Driver’s License & Voter ID card
- PAN card required to open a fixed deposit
- Proof of address such as KYC documents, Passport, electricity & water bill