Business process modelling (BPM) software is a subset of Business process management software.
It is concerned with increasing operational productivity, efficiency, and flexibility. This is accomplished by making it simple for users to model and represent organizational processes.
These tools primarily assist users in creating organizational workflows and monitoring processes to improve them.
Bottlenecks, errors, and inconsistencies are easier to spot with visual representations. As a result, business analysts can advise the company on which models to employ to improve existing processes.
On the other hand, BPM software solutions are full-featured systems that enable businesses to go beyond process design by fully controlling and executing their processes and workflows.
BPM solutions are frequently used by enterprises to streamline operational processes and align company goals with customer demands.
How is Business Process Modelling (BPM) software used?
Top Business Process Modelling Software
- Process Bliss
Modelling, automation, management, and optimization are the four primary functions of business process management software.
The software starts with modelling, which is the primary goal of business process modelling solutions. It maps out processes to determine the time and cost required for execution.
The second method is automation, which entails collecting data via forms and then transferring it to third-party applications, effectively converting manual to electronic processes.
The third step is management, which entails gaining knowledge from the current methods.
Finally, optimization is the process of continuously improving and increasing your organization’s efficiency.
As a result, business process modelling software eliminates inconsistencies and redundant tasks that slow down an organization’s workflow.
monday.com provides Business Process Management tools to assist you in managing and automating your company.
It can use to plan projects, manage team tasks, and track project progress. monday.com allows users to store an unlimited number of files and keeps track of their activities.
monday.com is a helpful tool for managing business processes. Account permissions will enhance, and up to 100,000 actions will automate monthly for businesses.
- For added security, Monday.com offers two-factor authentication, with Google authentication available on the premium plan.
- It is simpler to keep track of project progress, budget, and other factors.
- Repetitive tasks are automated in Autopilot mode.
- It can connect to your preferred process centralization software.
Process Bliss is a workflow builder that comes with a business process management platform.
It can also use to standardize processes throughout a company.
These can then be assigned as one-time or recurring tasks to teams. It’s simple to use, even for non-technical users, but it’s also impressive in terms of what it can accomplish.
It is the only business process management platform with built-in process improvement capabilities. It achieves an outstanding balance between prices and features.
They also offer a controlled implementation service to help companies quickly integrate processes. The process reports are especially impressive, as they provide a detailed and comprehensive view of progress in a single dashboard.
- A centralized library of business processes with folder permissions.
- Business process and workflow reporting and filtering
- A powerful tool for creating business process templates.
- Step owners, logic branches, attachments, and dependent dates are all supported.
- Every action and change is tracked and audited.
- Over 2,000 apps are integrated with Zapier.
- Keep track of workflow/process issues and resolve them.
- Teamwork on tasks and @mentions in comments.
- A library of business process templates that have already been created.
Creatio is a low-code CRM and business process management platform.
Creatio’s no-code process modelling, execution, and monitoring tools help you automate any business process faster. Its automated document flow will aid its document review process.
Creatio is a low-code program for process management and customer relationship management (CRM) for medium to large businesses.
It comes with all of the tools you’ll need to automate any internal business process, no matter how complex it is.
- A powerful BPMN editor that doesn’t require any coding.
- You can create dynamic, unstructured processes with a no-code Case Designer.
- On the process flow, you can see a list of all process tasks and check for reminders.
- It comes with pre-built processes and business process templates that can customize.
- It has tools for collaboration.
- Use intelligent technologies to assist users in completing routine tasks faster.
Kissflow is a visual process design, social collaboration, task management, and document sharing BPM solution.
It enables ad hoc task assignment and enterprise mobility.
The premium plans include workflow and process management, but the basic plan does not. Kissflow business process automation software is known for its scalability. Its workflow flexibility has received positive feedback.
- Kissflow offers a total of 50 ready-to-use apps.
- A visual form builder is included.
- Advanced reporting and process implementation tools are included.
- It has a lot of APIs for orchestration across systems.
- Case Management and Project Management are two collaborative features.
Pipefy is BPM software that automates processes and centralizes data in your company.
Pipefy makes customizing functions a breeze. Kanban View allows you to keep track of all of your activities. Because of its ease of customization, Kanban view, and advanced reporting capabilities, Pipefy is a powerful BPM platform for teams of all sizes.
- Thousands of templates are pre-installed on Pipefy.
- It includes tools for converting unstructured data to digital format.
- The Kanban view shows you how much work you have to do.
- You’ll be able to make the approval process more automated.
Comindware is a workflow application with business process modelling and management capabilities.
It is a platform that does not necessitate the use of code. Because of its drag-and-drop functionality, it is simple to use.
Comindware Tracker is available both on-premises and in the cloud. Both Windows and Mac operating systems are supported.
Non-technical users will appreciate the Comindware platform’s web-based user interface and drag-and-drop tools. It will boost productivity while also giving non-technical users more control.
- Among the Graphical Workflow Builder, features are a web canvas, a single environment, and a drag-and-drop editor.
- Workflow Automation includes time and condition-based notification and assignment and automatic form field modification based on workflow steps.
- It assists with task and process management.
- It also has a workflow engine, team collaboration, integration with other enterprise applications, and workflow tracking and reporting.
BPM focuses on the entire business as a set of workflows and processes, allowing for a cross-functional approach to digital transformation and change through automation.
Before you buy software, compare the best options on the market in every way to make sure you get the greatest deal for your company. Consider other BPM software as well, as it is a good idea to look into all of your options first to see how they compare.